Monday 2 March 2015

Outfit of the Day




So for this look I went for a winter/summer look as the weather was sunny outdoors but the wind was super chilly! 


Clothing

Black long-sleeve crop top
Tartan Skirt
Black Stockings

Accessories

Cross Necklace
Leather Back Bag

Shoes

Black Lace-ups 


Wearing Tartan looks great on wintery cold days as one associates it with the colder climates of Scotland where the fabric pattern originates from. You can still wear a skirt in colder weather by just pairing it with stockings (colour of your choice to match your outfit). I have also opted for a crop top but with longer sleeves. Basically you can still wear things you would wear in hot weather but change it up a bit to keep you warm (like I have done with the stockings, 'long-sleeved' crop top and closed boots.) P.s I didn't have my bag on in any of the pictures as I forgot, but I used it later on in the day :)


I hope you all enjoyed todays look.
Remember don't be afraid to change things up a little! :-)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great dear¡ loved your blog 😘
http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

Vicky Dot said...

Thank you so much Helder! <3